Each week, The Broke and the Bookish holds Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly book blogging meme. This week, we’re discussing books that we wouldn’t mind Santa bringing us. Now honestly, there are a lot of books that I wouldn’t mind Santa bringing. But I’ve already published my wishlist, so I debated making the list. But what the hell—here goes, Santa.
1. The World of PostSecret, Frank Warren. (Or any of the PostSecret books, really).
2. Geek-Art: An Anthology: Art, Design, Illustrations, and Pop Culture, Thomas Ilivri.
3. Choose Your Own Autobiography, Neil Patrick Harris.
4. Not My Father’s Son: A Memoir, Alan Cumming.
5. A Song of Ice and Fire, George R.R. Martin. (Any of ’em. I’ve only read book #1).
6. Bad Feminist: Essays, Roxanne Gay.
7. Dataclysm: Who We Are When We Think No One’s Looking, Christian Rudder.
8. Yes Please, Amy Poehler.
9. Tibetan Peach Pie: A True Account of an Imaginative Life, Tom Robbins.
10. The Empathy Exams: Essays, Leslie Jamison.