Each week, The Broke and the Bookish holds Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly booking meme. This week, we’re discussing our 10 most-anticpated debut novels of 2015. While most of these are from new authors, a few are from authors who have published a short story or collection but are publishing their first novels, and I’m looking forward to them all:
1. Bonita Avenue, Peter Buwalda.
2. The Infernal, Mark Doten.
3. Shutter, Courtney Alameda.
4. None of the Above, I.W. Gregorio.
5. More Happy Than Not, Adam Silvera.
6. The Given World, Marian Palaia.
7. The Sasquatch Hunter’s Almanac, Sharma Shields.
8. Monstrous, MarcyKate Connolly.
9. The Girl on the Train, Paula Hawkins.
10. The Girl in the Red Coat, Kate Hamer.