Since I just started participating in Top Ten Tuesday about a year ago, I’ve missed a lot of the topics; the link-up started in 2010. I went through some of the old topics, and they’re fantastic!
I decided to choose one of those–10 posts I think give you the best glimpse of me–and use it as inspiration for a Thursday 13 post. So here are 13 posts that I’ve written on the Monster that I think give you the best idea of me in the blogosphere and the world outside of the computer. Enjoy—and feel free to drop links on the thread that you feel are particularly indicative of your blog or your writing style, too!
1. My post for 1000 Speak, which focuses on body image and self-compassion.
3. My 2014 Recap.
4. The One Where I Decide to Leave Grad School.
5. A post about Wild Things and reading with the Little Jedi.
6. A list of things that make me irrationally happy.
7. And a list of things that I irrationally hate.
8. My about page.
10. The Monster’s first post.
11. A post about the American Girls series and being a Molly.
12. My zombie girl post.
13. My original 13 Things List.