I feel like I’m a pretty lucky girl. There are very few things that I actually *need* these days, and that’s a comforting thought. But, you know…As I mentioned last year, presents can be pretty awesome. So here are a few things on my wishlist this year:
- This awesome feminist tee from Look Human:
2. This cheeky cookie jar from Our Name is Mud:
3. Rat Queens Deluxe Vol. 1, which collects the first 10 issues. I really enjoy this comic, and I’d like to get the back issues.
4. Saga Deluxe Edition Vol. 1, which collects the first 18 issues of the series–another that I’d like to get the back issues of.
5. These exquisite Sandman bookends, which I spotted at Crescent City Comics:
6. This dragon horn fascinator from Etsy seller AeternumNocturne. (Because Mardi Gras.)
7. This whimsical piece of art from Etsy seller theblackapple:
8. The Collected Works of Hayao Miyazaki
9. This journal from Scriptura:
10. This cozy sweatshirt from Out of Print Clothing: